God has prepared a table for you. It's set with a banquet of peace, clarity, and purpose. But Satan is constantly looking for an invitation, seeking to fill your mind with distractions, fear, worry, insecurity, anxiety, temptation, doubt...
It's an ongoing battle. But you can learn how to protect your mind from unhealthy thoughts and experience rest and nourishment at God's table.
The Don't Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table study offers biblical insight on how to:
- Cancel the lies that will wreck your life and take the empowering steps to live fully alive in Christ
- Restore peace and rest in your life by taking authority over your thoughts
- Break free from the endless cycle of destructive thinking and recapture your emotions
- Embrace the true purpose behind your journey through challenging circumstances
- The Table Before Us
- The Tactics of the Enemy
- The Battle for Our Mind
- The Path to Victory
- God’s Invitation Always Stands
- In the Presence of Our Enemies
You can find freedom from the battles in your mind if you allow Jesus, the Good Shepherd, to lead the battle. Learn how to find encouragement, hope, and strength no matter what valleys you face.
Join Us Each Week Thursdays 7:00 PM as Pastor Sumter Leads This In-Person Amazing Study!
STUDY GUIDES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE CHURCH $10 each